It was Friday evening so we had a bunch of leftover turkey and spinach from sandwich making! I decided to make some egg cups for an “on the run” breakfast for Saturday and I just kind of threw everything we had in there. It ended up tasting great! No, really, check out the picspam happening.
You gotta love how easy all this stuff is!!
- 4 eggs
- 4 slices of over roasted turkey
- 1 cup or more of spinach
- salt, pepper, oil, coriander optional
- Wash your spinach and coriander or any other optionals you've decided to throw in.
- Chop up said optionals. Spinach can be used as is.
- Dice turkey
- Whisk eggs with salt, pepper and dash of oil in a large bowl.
- Mix in turkey, spinach and coriander
- Pour into muffin tin
- Bake 12-15mins at 170°C until egg starts to rise and turn golden. It'll smell like cake.
- Egg muffin cups should slide right out!